Sunday, November 29, 2015

| Post Thanksgiving Blues (&Vegan Recipe Roundup) |



It's three days after, and the Thanksgiving blues have kicked in. The leftovers have dwindled down, and only one slice of pumpkin pie remains. My mind keeps returning to the blissful meals of Thanksgivings past, and mourning the lack of casseroles, stuffings, and pies in my fridge. 360 days remain until the next feast, and so I shall wait. As I reminisce I thought I would share this year's successful recipes with you. This was my first vegan Thanksgiving, but these dairy and egg free recipes filled all of the Thanksgiving food sized holes in my heart perfectly. Hopefully you can enjoy these recipes too, whether you make them  anytime soon or wait until next year's holiday






Happy holidays, and happy eating.





No comments:

Post a Comment